For use in schools and libraries only. Val Flores has always loved being a Soccer Sister. She and her best friend Makena have been part of the super competitive Brookville Breakers for a long time now, and she knows there's nothing that could break them-or the team-up. But when the other girls start talking about the winter dance and going boy crazy, Val begins to feel out of place. It doesn't help that her teammate Jessie has been acting super weird and later tells Val the team would be better off without her. When the Breakers play a game against El Fuego, a team from Val's school, she wonders if she should switch sides. Is Val's time with the Breakers up? Does she belong as a Soccer Sister after all? And should she quit while she's ahead-even if it costs her team the indoor soccer championship?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606405171
- ISBN: 0606405178
- Publication Year: 2017