Bob Steele plays a Boy in Blue in the low-budget western Cavalry. The diminutive Steele leads his troopers against all manner of dangerous foes, all for the benefit of leading-lady Frances Grant. Naturally, Steele is also trying to avenge the murder of his father, just as he'd done in his previous 30 films. Steele's real-life father Robert Bradbury warmed the director's chair for Cavalry. Produced by A. W. Hackel's Spectrum Pictures, the film was distributed by Republic. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218670991
- Region: Region [unknown]