Cell And Gene Therapies
In this book, experts in the field express their well-reasoned opinions on a range of complex, clinically relevant issues across the full spectrum of cell and gene therapies with the aim of providing trainee and practicing hematologists, including hematopoietic transplant physicians, with information that is relevant to clinical practice and ongoing research. Each chapter focuses on a particular topic, and the concise text is supported by numerous working tables, algorithms, and figures. Whenever appropriate, guidance is provided regarding the availability of potentially high-impact clinical trials. The rapid evolution of cell and gene therapies is giving rise to numerous controversies that need to be carefully addressed. In meeting this challenge, this book will appeal to all residents, fellows, and faculty members responsible for the care of hematopoietic cell transplant patients. It will also offer a robust, engaging tool to aid vital activities in the daily work of every hematology and oncology trainee.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319543673
- ISBN: 3319543679
- Publication Year: 2018