Cell Division Machinery And Disease
This book critically evaluates the causal link between cell division machinery and disease. Further, it identifies key open questions in the field and the means for exploring them. Throughout the various chapters, internationally known contributors present the evidence for and against a causal link between key elements of the cell division machinery and diseases such as cancer, neuropathologies, aging, and infertility. A more clinically oriented chapter further discusses the current and future applications of anti-mitotic drugs in these diseases. Cell Division Machinery and Disease is essential reading for graduate or advanced graduate students, researchers or scientists working on cell division as well as clinicians interested in the molecular mechanisms of the discussed diseases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319860831
- ISBN: 3319860836
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint