Chakra Wisdom: Healing Negative Thoughts, Feelings, And Beliefs With Meditation, Yoga, And The Traya Process
Just as the body is able to heal itself, nature has provided a way for the mind to heal as well. In Chakra Wisdom, you will discover how to process emotional and spiritual blocks as you release negative energy and heal the wounds that interfere with personal fulfillment. Therapist, yogi, and healer Trish O'Sullivan shares a system known as Traya, which utilizes the chakras as tools to better understand, work with, and heal the mind. This process includes techniques for connecting to your inner teacher and the deep mind so that you can recover from illness and trauma, reduce stress, and enter the stream of healing energy. By combining consistent practice, work with the higher self, and insights from Western psychotherapy, this book invites you to cultivate your spirit and realize the full potential of your life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Maplewood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738757438
- ISBN: 0738757438
- Publication Year: 2018