For young artists who don't mind getting a little messy, charcoal can be a thrilling new art form to master. This engaging guide is the perfect tool for young artists who want to learn this expressive black-and-white medium. Creative projects help young artists master the fundamentals of working with charcoals as they make their own incredible works of art. Step-by-step instructions with full-color photographs make each project accessible. With a gorgeous design and simple instructions, young artists will flock to this informative volume.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538235836
- ISBN: 1538235838
- Publication Year: 2019