Chaucer's Squire's Tale, Franklin's Tale, And Physician's Tale: An Annotated Bibliography 1900 To 2005
The latest volume in the Chaucer Bibliographies series, meticulously assembled by Kenneth Bleeth, is the most comprehensive record of scholarship on Chaucer's Squire's Tale, Franklin's Tale, and Physician's Tale. The bibliography treats each tale as a unit, enables the reader to track the many connections between the Squire's and Franklin's Tales, and records the recent resurgence of interest in the Physician's Tale. Each bibliographical entry includes an annotation summarizing the content or key argument of the publication. Each of the three chapters includes a section on the work's sources, analogues, and later influence, and is prefaced by an essay that surveys the critical reception of the work. Containing almost two thousand entries, this volume covers piublications both major and minor from 1900 to 2005.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Toronto Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781442647220
- ISBN: 1442647221
- Publication Year: 2017