Chevrolet Camaro 1970 1981
In 1970, after three years of growth in the muscle car sector, Chevrolet introduced its revamped Camaro. And despite dire predictions of the imminent collapse of the pony car market, the Camaro only became more and more popular, finally outselling the Mustang in 1977 and 78. Redesigned and reworked again and again to meet changing emission regulations, safety standards, and manufacturing conditions, these second-generation Camaros present special challenges to today's collectors and restorers. This book provides expert, detailed, and complete information on every Camaro model produced between 1970 and 1981. The guide identifies the correct parts, finishes, options, and trim pieces for each of these second-generation models and covers the full range of engine options. Illustrated throughout with photographs of beautifully maintained originals and precisely accurate restorations, it is a book that no owner, restorer, or admirer of these classic muscle cars can do without.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Motorbooks Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780760331347
- ISBN: 0760331340
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1