Children And Youth With Emotional And Behavioral Disorders: A History Of Their Education
Children and Youth with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders looks at the field of special education with regard to students with emotional and behavioral disorders. Specifically, it reflects on some of the important events and people that have shaped the field of special education. This book not only recalls prominent events and individuals, it also seeks to draw reasonable connections from past to present and to highlight how succeeding generations of special educators used, or failed to use, the insights of those who struggled earlier with the same or similar issues. Today's circumstances and views about special education are grounded in the past. For this reason, we must examine what has transpired in the past. Trying to understand as objectively as possible what has happened in past decades and centuries will help us better ask questions and construct better answers, not only to current issues but also those issues and problems the future will bring. If you work with children who have emotional or behavioral disorders, you'll appreciate greatly the contents of this important.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pro Ed
- ISBN-13: 9781416400547
- ISBN: 1416400540
- Publication Year: 2005