Children's High Dependency Nursing
Children may require high dependency care for a variety of reasons, and this care is delivered ideally in a designated high dependency unit but sometimes on the general paediatric ward or even an adult ward as a temporary measure.  Children’s High Dependency Nursing is an invaluable resource for nurses delivering high dependency care to children, providing them with the knowledge required to deliver effective and high quality high dependency care Children’s High Dependency Nursing explores all the key areas required for efficient nursing care, including what high dependency care is and how and where it should be delivered, clinical examination skills and the various clinical or body systems requiring support., caring for families when a child dies, and mental health and intellectual impairment.  With practical features throughout such as learning outcomes, case studies and activities, this is an indispensable guide for post-registration children’s nurses who provide high dependency care, and children’s nurses starting their career in intensive care
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470517161
- ISBN: 0470517166
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1