Chill Out: How To Control Your Stress Level, And Have A Happier Life
This book contains a comprehensive self-training program in stress management. It will help you to restore your sense of ease, relaxation and happiness; and your personal effectiveness and well-being. It explains what stress is, in easy to understand language: how to assess it, map it, and control it. You will encounter a range of techniques and strategies designed to increase your coping resources for dealing with stress in your life, at home and at work, and in the wider world. If you only learn one or two of those techniques, that will give you a minimal level of protection from stress. If you learn half a dozen of them, that will be like training yourself in the martial arts before going into battle every day. But if you learn a dozen or more, then that will be like putting on a suit of armour to protect yourself from external pressures. You will learn how to have enormous resilience in the face of life's pressures.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480035058
- ISBN: 148003505X
- Publication Year: 2012