Idealistic travel agent Kevin Manley (Skeet Ulrich) quits his job and leaves the subtropical confines of his Southern Californian home when he's notified that he stands to gain an inheritance of 200 acres of Alaskan real estate from his late grandfather. There's a catch: He has to race in the Iditarod, the grueling 1,000 mile dog sled contest through the snowy Alaskan mountains. But there's another catch: A local attorney (Leslie Nielsen) knows the property is priceless and sets out to stop Manley from completing the race by having Carter, a crazed competitor (Rik Mayall), sabotage his dogs and equipment at every turn. What's worse, Bonnie (Natasha Henstridge), the lovely woman who teaches Kevin how to mush, finds out he's a Manley -- and their families are in a generations-old feud. Can Kevin and his team of mongrel mutts finish the race with so much going against them? Buzz McClain, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: SCREEN MEDIA FILMS
- UPC: 852459002360
- Region: Region [unknown]