Choose Spirit Now: Wake Up To An Exquisite Life
Ponder this a moment: Before it was proved that the world was round, could you imagine trying to convince someone that they were really living on a huge round planet spinning around the sun? People would look at you like you were crazy! What if I told you that most of us are living immersed in a thought and belief system (the ego) that is completely running the show, that is completely responsible for our suffering in many forms? Crazy, right? What's crazy is the stress, anxiety, depression, anger, guilt, loneliness, etc. that this thought and belief system causes. Choose Spirit Now brings together the best of both the ancient practice and teachings of yoga and the spiritual teachings from A Course in Miracles to awaken us from the ego by shining the light on every nook and cranny where it is hiding out. Are you ready to begin the most fascinating exploration of your own self and in the process find what makes you truly feel whole again? Check out ChooseSpiritNow.com to experience this book as an online retreat and for continued support for living a life fully awake.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781452598277
- ISBN: 1452598274
- Publication Year: 2014