Choosing Success In Community College And Beyond
Choosing Success in Community College and Beyond meets the needs of occupational students at two-year institutions. By incorporating a decision-making focus into every chapter, it emphasizes accountability and conveys to students how important they are in their own success. Students do not merely become successful, but rather they choose to be successful.Choice starts with the decision to acquire a secondary education, and from then on everything students do is based on their decision-making skills. The more they practice good decision-making, the more control they have over their successes and failures. This book is unique in that it provides students with a process for decision-making as well as numerous opportunities to think through the choices and decisions they face as a college student - and beyond.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780077512804
- ISBN: 0077512804
- Publication Year: 2011