Christian Missionaries And The State In The Third World
The education of many Third World leaders by Christian missionaries is a decisive factor in world politics today. Christian missionaries from a diversity of backgrounds - Africans as well as Americans and Europeans - contributed to the construction, destruction and reconstruction of state structures in Africa and the Caribbean, through educational activity, and attempts at healing and trade, as well as by preaching, prayer and other sacramental endeavours. North America: Ohio U Press; Uganda: Fountain Publishers
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: James Currey Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780852557839
- ISBN: 0852557833
- Publication Year: 2001