Christian Muslim Relations: A Bibliographical History: Asia, Africa And The Americas (1700 1800)
Christian-Muslim Relations, a Bibliographical History 12 is a complete history of the works on relations from 1700 to 1800 in the Middle East, South and Southeast Asia, Africa and the Americas. It contains descriptions, assessments and bibliographical details of these works.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789004375437
- ISBN: 9004375430
- Publication Year: 2018