Christopher And His Kind 1929 1939
by Christopher Isherwood (1977)
Description: Second Printing. Second printing of Ishwerood's autobiography covering the years 1929 to 1939, introducing readers to the real-life inspirations for some characters featured in his fiction during that time. Signed by the author on the title page.. Published by Farrar Straus Giroux 1977 Fine Condition. DJ: dampstain along top of the DJ's back; minor shelfwear at crown and heel of spine. In our Southpark Meadows store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: Signed by author Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1977
- Listing Date: 01/04/2019