Christopher Lee: The Authorised Screen History
For many years, the name Christopher Lee was virtually synonymous with the best in screen horror. His Count Dracula has rarely been equaled, and his performances in classics like The Mummy, The Face of Fu Manchu, and The Wicker Man are just as striking. Lee's film and television appearances, however, outnumber those of any other British star, and his work stretches well beyond the confines of Hammer Horror. Christopher Lee: The Authorized Screen History chronicles the actor's entire career, including his starring role as James Bond's nemesis in The Man With the Golden Gun and appearances in The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars Episode II. Compiled with the cooperation of Christopher Lee, and featuring many previously unseen photos from his private collection, this is the ultimate guide to one of the cinema's last true icons.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Reynolds & Hearn
- ISBN-13: 9781903111642
- ISBN: 1903111641
- Publication Year: 2004