Christopher Lee: The Authorised Screen History
The name Christopher Lee was for many years synonymous with the best in screen horror. His Count Dracula remains unrivaled and his performances in classics like The Mummy, The Face of Fu Manchu, and The Wicker Man are just as striking. But Lee's film and television credits outnumber those of many other stars, and stretch well beyond the confines of Hammer Horror. Jonathan Rigby, author of American Gothic and English Gothic, chronicles Lee's entire career, including his starring role as James Bond's nemesis in The Man With the Golden Gun and his recent appearances in The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars trilogies. Compiled with the cooperation of Christopher Lee, and featuring a foreword by Star Wars creator George Lucas enthusiastically commemorating Lee as "breathing life into every character he plays," this is the definitive guide to one of cinema's last true legends.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Reynolds & Hearn
- ISBN-13: 9781905287482
- ISBN: 1905287488
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 2