Chromosome Segregation And Structure: Cold Spring Harbor Symposium On Quantitative Biology
The 82nd Cold Spring Harbor Symposium focused on Chromosome Segregation & Structure and addressed theenormous progress in our understanding of the nature and behavior of chromosomes during the life cycle of the cell. It is rare to find such a wide-ranging perspective on this topic in one volume and this collection of papers will be valuable to investigators interested in many aspects of cell biology, genetics, and cancer. The topics covered at the meeting included: Meiosis; Mitosis; Chromosome Segregation; Centrosomes and Centrioles; Ploidy, Chromosome Segregation Errors & Disease; Asymmetric Cell Division; Nuclear Architecture; Chromosome Structure and Condensation; Sister Chromatid Cohesion; Genome Stability; and Germ Cells. Numerous speakers participated in interviews during the course of the Symposium week and transcripts of those discussions and the Dorcas Cummings lecture by David Page are included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781621822875
- ISBN: 1621822877
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1