A drifting gunslinger named Chuka (Rod Taylor) arrives at a Southwestern fort and attempts to convince bullheaded Col. Stuart Valois (John Mills) that the outpost will soon come under attack by a hungry tribe of Arapaho Indians. Meanwhile, as the colonel rallies his misfit troops, Chuka finds some time to romance his long lost love, the alluring Veronica (Luciana Paluzzi). Ernest Borgnine and James Whitmore co-star in this traditional western from director Gordon M. Douglas (Stagecoach, In Like Flint). Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Digital Dist
- UPC: 883316858004
- Region: Region [unknown]