Church Folk, ministers to The Christian, as he shuffles his cares and wears and tries earnestly to hear from God. Church Folk speaks to the Single/Unmarried; the Straying; the Gossip; the Jealous; the Judgmental; the Elderly; the Evangelist; and the one struggling with his flesh. It's so easy to become so fixed on personal distractions and allow them to consume us and find ourselves leaving this World never completing the work God has called us to do.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500469627
- ISBN: 1500469629
- Publication Year: 2014