Lillian Carter is eighteen, and a month out of high school, when she finds out she is pregnant. She tells her boyfriend Jarvis Davis, a college football star, and he encourages her to have an abortion. Lillian is not the type to run away from her problems, however in the face of adversity that is exactly what she does. She packs her car, tells her baby sister goodbye, and runs away from her grandmother's home without looking back. She becomes Nicolette Cotter, but doesn t realize that by running away she may have just run into her destiny
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781494315580
- ISBN: 1494315580
- Publication Year: 2013