Church Folks Vs. Christians: Do You See The Difference?
Week after week, Sunday after Sunday, churches are occupied by attendees looking and sounding like Christians. The goal of this book is to expound on the differences between bona fide Christians and the counterfeit Christians that populate many of our church buildings today. There are recognizable differences in mannerisms, speech, and mindsets, among other things. Knowledge about these differences, along with a fresh determination to work harder at pleasing God, is what I hope readers will take away with them. As a result, maybe church folks will become less successful at running people away from the church and more successful at bringing the unsaved into the fold.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482048056
- ISBN: 1482048051
- Publication Year: 2013