Civics Participating In American Democracy: Reading And Vocabulary Study Guide
Civics: Government and Economics in Action provides an engaging, current, and relevant look at the foundations of American government, citizenship, and the American economic and legal systems.The program combines an accessible narrative and engaging visual design with a wide variety of instructional tools -- from workbooks to interactive technology -- to motivate students to participate, make decisions, and take action both in and out of the classroom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson Prentice Hall
- ISBN-13: 9780131818323
- ISBN: 0131818325
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: STG