Classic Computer Science Problems In Python
Classic Computer Science Problems in Python presents dozens of coding challenges, ranging from simple tasks like finding items in a list with a binary sort algorithm to clustering data using k-means. Classic Computer Science Problems in Python deepens your Python language skills by challenging you with time-tested scenarios, exercises, and algorithms. As you work through examples in search, clustering, graphs, and more, you'll remember important things you've forgotten and discover classic solutions to your "new" problems! Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Manning Pubns Co
- ISBN-13: 9781617295980
- ISBN: 1617295981
- Publication Year: 2019