Cleopatra: Ruling In The Shadow Of Rome
As the Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra tried to preserve her country's independence in the midst of a Roman civil war. She was romantically involved with both Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, who fought each other for control of the empire. She sided with Mark Antony and did not survive his defeat. With Cleopatra's death, Egypt became a Roman province and the era of the pharaohs came to an end.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rosen Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780823935918
- ISBN: 0823935914
- Publication Year: 2003