"The name Cleopatra instantly brings to mind an image of a beautiful, raven-haired woman--the Queen of the Nile. This most famous ruler of Egypt was actually the sixth ruler with that name. Known in history for her boldness, Cleopatra was just seventeen years old when she took the throne. Her youth did not stop her from becoming one of the most powerful rulers her country had ever seen. Cleopatra joined forces with two of Rome's most powerful leaders, Julius Caesar and Marc Antony--and she fell in love with both of them. Her reign, along with her life, came to a tragic end. But many historians consider that last pharaoh of Egypt its best"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mitchell Lane Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781680200225
- ISBN: 1680200224
- Publication Year: 2017