Cliffs Test Prep Cset: Mathematics
Your complete guide to a higher score on the CSET: Mathematics.Features information about certification requirements, an overview of the test - with a scoring scale, description of the test structure and format and proven test-taking strategies Approaches for answering the three types of questions: multiple-choiceenhanced multiple-choiceconstructed-response.Reviews and PracticeFocused reviews of all areas tested: algebra, number theory, geometry, probability, calculus, and history of mathematicsPractice problems for selected difficult areas and domains2 Full-Length Practice Tests are structured like the actual exam and are complete with answers and explanationsThe Glossary of Terms has description of Key Formulas and PropertiesTest-Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cliff Notes
- ISBN-13: 9780470131978
- ISBN: 0470131977
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: CSM