Clinical Approaches To Hospital Medicine: Advances, Updates And Controversies
This book provides an update on recent clinical practice and an in-depth view of selected topics relevant to hospital medicine. It is divided into four sections that explore clinical, administrative, systems and ethical issues. Each section places an emphasis on the opportunities, challenges and potential directions of this bourgeoning subspecialty. An important topic covered extensively is how hospitalists are being called to lead on the current opioid epidemic, given that they are well-suited in responding to complicated challenges crossing all specialties. Other chapters explore worldwide practice patterns and practical application of philosophical tools in daily practice. This up-to-date resource provides hospitalists, advanced nurse practitioners, medical students and administrators with the latest research, trends and issues in hospital medicine.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319647739
- ISBN: 3319647733
- Publication Year: 2017