Clinical Methods In Respiratory Medicine
Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of respiratory disorders. The book places emphasis on signs and symptoms, investigation techniques and clinical data analysis and provides in depth coverage of diagnostic tools including imaging, sputum examination and arterial blood analysis. Highly illustrated with X-rays, CT scan images, clinical photographs and tables.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352704507
- ISBN: 9352704509
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1