Clinical Psychopharmacology For Neurologists: A Practical Guide
This book provides neurologists with a basic knowledge of psychiatric medications. It begins with general principles of psychopharmacology and the frequency of psychiatric illness in neurology patients. It goes on to cover psychoactive drugs in the elderly and treating behavioral symptoms of dementia. There is a special emphasis on drug-drug and drug-diet interactions that may be seen in clinical practice. Neurologists, residents, neuropsychiatrists, neuropsychologists and psychiatrists in training will find this practical guide invaluable in numerous clinical settings.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319746029
- ISBN: 3319746022
- Publication Year: 2018