Cmos Digital Integrated Circuits Analysis And Design
"CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits: Analysis and Design" is the most complete book on the market for CMOS circuits. Appropriate for electrical engineering and computer science, this book starts with CMOS processing, and then covers MOS transistor models, basic CMOS gates, interconnect effects, dynamic circuits, memory circuits, BiCMOS circuits, I/O circuits, VLSI design methodologies, low-power design techniques, design for manufacturability and design for testability. This book provides rigorous treatment of basic design concepts with detailed examples. It typically addresses both the computer-aided analysis issues and the design issues for most of the circuit examples. Numerous SPICE simulation results are also provided for illustration of basic concepts. Through rigorous analysis of CMOS circuits in this text, students will be able to learn the fundamentals of CMOS VLSI design, which is the driving force behind the development of advanced computer hardware.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780071243421
- ISBN: 0071243429
- Publication Year: 2002