Cobble Stone Gardens: A Burroughs Memoir
by William S Burroughs (1976)
Description: First Edition. This is an excellent example of a first edition by one of the greatest voices of the Beat generation. Combining scrapbook photos and cut-up style writing, this book is one of a kind. The title is taken from the name of the gift shop run by Burroughs’ parents. Cover photograph of William Burroughs with his brother Mort and their father. Contains several pages of black and white photos from the author’s collection. . Published by Cherry Valley Editions 1976 Good Condition. The covers show some slight signs of shelf-wear in the form of rubbing and very slight curling In our Madison store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: Spine is tight and unmarred. End papers: Endpapers are in good shape, with no stains or rips Item Format: Paperback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 1976
- Listing Date: 10/08/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A