Coconuts & White Bread: The Story Of A First Generation Mexican American
"You've come a long way from the cane fields," a friend once told me. He did not know how right he was. The journey from a five year old Mexican boy picking tomatoes in a migrant camp, to a junior high kid playing football in Texas was a long one. Take the gravel road that is Betito's life that runs across the American Southwest, and at one point, over him.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781448952458
- ISBN: 144895245X
- Publication Year: 2010