Coding For Pediatrics 2018: A Manual Of Pediatric Documentation And Payment
This completely updated edition complements standard coding-manuals with proven documentation and billing solutions. It includes all changes in Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes, complete with expert guidance for their application. The book's many clinical vignettes and examples provide added guidance needed to ensure accuracy and payment.New in this edition:New chapters on Telemedicine, Common Surgical Procedures and Sedation, and Common Testing and Therapeutic Services.Discussion of new codes for primary care management of behavioral health conditions.Division of anesthesia and surgery coding from testing and therapeutic services for easier reference.Discussion of options for reporting chronic care management services by physician or qualified health care professionals in 2018.New codes for common chest and abdominal radiologic services, pulmonary services updates to vaccines.New codes for several unique care management services including: physician-performed chronic care, psychiatric collaborative care, and behavioral health integration care.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781610021029
- ISBN: 1610021029
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 23 SPI