Cognition: Exploring The Science Of The Mind
One of the most successful texts ever published on its subject, the new Seventh Edition focuses on the insights and ideas that drive the field and supports student learning. Three exciting features a new pedagogical program based on the testing effect, a comprehensive, author-created instructor's guide, and ZAPS Cognition Labs'deliver a dynamic, interactive introduction to cognitive psychology today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W W Norton & Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780393665079
- ISBN: 0393665070
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 7 PAP/PSC