Cold Feet: The Lost Years
HILARIOUS AND HEARTBREAKING OFFICIAL COLD FEET NOVEL FROM THE HIT TV SERIES. What happened to your favourite characters between series five and six of Mike Bullen's award-winning TV series? ********** Reeling from the sudden death of Rachel, his beloved wife, Adam has no time to grieve. He has to keep going, for the sake of their baby son. Jenny moves back in with ex-husband Pete, eight and a half months pregnant with another man's child. Can their relationship overcome past jealousies? Karen and David agree to an amicable divorce - but that's before he sleeps with the divorce lawyer . . . ******* THE LOST YEARS is an irresistible chance to catch up on all the laughter, the tears, the life lessons we missed while they were gone. 'I loved it. The characters have been captured so well and it just feels so like Mike Bullen's creation . . . Harrington should be very proud - it really is fabulous! Margaret Conway, Line Producer Cold Feet
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- ISBN-13: 9781473666535
- ISBN: 1473666538
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint