College Learning And Study Skills
College Learning and Study Skills provides an excellent in-depth examination of the academic strategies students need to succeed in class. The text offers detailed advice with little busy work and focuses on the essential areas that students need to pass their exams, complete assignments, and write informative term papers. Noted for its interactive text/workbook format and student-friendly style, all the exercises in the book help monitor students' comprehension of each chapter. Throughout the book there are numerous opportunities for the students to reflect on their own habits and to practice their writing, research, and use of the Internet. Detailed examples are integrated throughout the narrative so that students can see the application of essential study skills in a real life context.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780534569624
- ISBN: 0534569625
- Publication Year: 2001