Colorado's Thirteeners: 13,8000 To 13,999 Feet, From Hikes To Climbs
Although climbing Colorado's 14,000-foot peaks has become increasingly popular in recent years for both state natives and visitors, many of the best climbs in the state are actually 13,000-foot peaks. With an even mix of hikes, scrambles, and climbs, as well as an average of almost four routes per peak, there is something for everyone in Colorado's Thirteeners. This book includes accurate and user-friendly information on 59 major peaks in six mountain ranges; 202 routes on the major peaks; 71 routes on 71 additional peaks; 96 trailheads with detailed driving directions; distance, elevation gain, difficulty scale and effort rating for each route; and full-color, annotated illustrations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fulcrum Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781682752197
- ISBN: 1682752194
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint