Colored pencils may seem simple, but the artworks they can create are truly spectacular! From photorealistic drawings to colorful abstract pieces to vibrant cartoons, the possibilities are endless. This guide to colored pencils gives young artists the tools they need to begin mastering this versatile art form. They'll make masterpieces as they follow along projects designed to teach the fundamentals of colored pencils. Step-by-step instructions with full-color photographs break each project down into manageable parts. Beautifully designed with accessible text, this volume will be a valuable addition to any library or classroom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538235829
- ISBN: 153823582X
- Publication Year: 2019