Combating The Commandant Of Confusion: A Bibleman Live Adventure
Adastardly villain plots to steal the armor of God.The Commandant of Confusion and his side kick, Chaos, interrupt the Bible AdventureTraining Academy and steal the Bible Team's secret weapon, which helps them puton the full armor of God "anytime, anyplace." There is a warning label on thesecret weapon that reads in part, "this device contains the most powerful weaponknown to man, follow instructions closely to prevent severe harm." Will theCommandant heed the warning? Will the Bible Adventure Team recover it?Scripturelesson: "God is not a God of confusion but a God of peace." 1 Corinthians 14:33(ICB)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781400316113
- ISBN: 1400316111
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: DVD