Communication, Culture And Hegemony: From The Media To Mediations
Communication, Culture and Hegemony is the first English translation of this major contribution to cultural studies in media research. Building on British, French and other European traditions of cultural studies, as well as a brilliant synthesis of the rich and extensive research of Latin American scholars, Mart[ac]in-Barbero offers a substantial reassessment of critical media theory.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780803984899
- ISBN: 0803984898
- Publication Year: 1993