Como Orar En El Espiritu / How To Pray In The Spirit: Treinta Y Una Lecturas Para El Tiempo De Oracion Personal
Seleccionadas de entre las muchas reflexiones sobre la oraci n de Bunyan, esta nueva colecci n de oraciones ha sido editada para los lectores de hoy.Gathered from Bunyan's many reflections on prayer in his writings, this new collection on prayer has been edited for today's readers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Editorial Portavoz
- ISBN-13: 9780825405051
- ISBN: 082540505X
- Publication Year: 2009