Compensation For Personal Injury In A Comparative Perspective
This study provides an overview of the law and practice of compensation for personal harm in ten European jurisdictions, each covered by a separate country report. The authors are renowned tort law experts from these legal systems. After addressing the core concepts and foundations of liability in the respective jurisdiction, each report presents an in-depth analysis of the various kinds as well as the extent of damages for personal injury and death. A comparative analysis concludes the volume by focusing on the major differences and similarities among the various jurisdictions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783211837917
- ISBN: 3211837914
- Publication Year: 2003