Complete Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1: Cambridge Checkpoint And Beyond
Ensure your students reach their full potential at Cambridge Checkpoint level and enable them to confidently leap into Cambridge IGCSE science study with a solid foundation in Biology. Suitable for independent study, this Workbook includes a wide range of extra revision and practical material that closely supports all the material in the Student Book, to help students consolidate their learning. Practice tests are set out the Cambridge Checkpoint way, so students can tackle assessments with confidence. Crucial rigour is built in from the start, with exercises designed to challenge and stretch all abilities, and extension material that smooths the transition to Cambridge IGCSE. Plus, it's matched to the Cambridge syllabus, so you know it's comprehensive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198390220
- ISBN: 019839022X
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: CSM WKB