Complete Chemistry For Cambridge, Secondary 1: For Cambridge Checkpoint And Beyond
This engaging course incorporates crucial challenge material right from the start, enabling students to confidently leap into Cambridge IGCSE Science study with a solid foundation in Chemistry. It is the best preparation for our bestselling Complete Science for Cambridge IGCSE course, facilitating seamless progression from Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 9 right into Complete Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE. Complete Chemistry for Cambridge Secondary 1 covers all three years of Cambridge Secondary 1 Chemistry in the same book, flowing smoothly from one stage to the next. Regular revision and extension exercises will help consolidate learning and then stretch and challenge students to reach the next level. Plus, it's fully matched to the Cambridge syllabus, so you know it's comprehensive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198390183
- ISBN: 0198390181
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: TCH