Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide To Over 250 Self Defense And Combative Techniques
"Darren Levine has my unqualified support and gratitude for his contributions to Krav Maga." -Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga THE TOP-SELLING GUIDE TO KRAV MAGA IN AN UPDATED AND EXPANDED EDITION All the defense moves in Complete Krav Maga-from beginner Yellow Belt to advanced Black Belt-are described in depth and illustrated with step-by-step photos: * BEGINNER: Punches, kicks, knee strikes and defense movements * INTERMEDIATE: Counterattacks against knives, guns and sticks * ADVANCED: Advanced strikes and ground fighting techniques Based on the principle that it is best to move from defense to attack as quickly as possible, Complete Krav Maga teaches fast-escape maneuvers combined with powerful counterattacks. Whether you are big or small, male or female, young or old, you can use Krav Maga to protect yourself by exploiting an assailant's vulnerabilities.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Cedar Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781612435589
- ISBN: 1612435580
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 2 REV EXP