Computational Data And Social Networks: 7th International Conference, Csonet 2018, Shanghai, China, December 18 20, 2018, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computational Data and Social Networks, CSoNet 2018, held in Shanghai, China, in December 2018. The 44 revised full papers presented in this book toghether with 2 extended abstracts, were carefully reviewed and selected from 106 submissions. The topics cover the fundamental background, theoretical technology development, and real-world applications associated with complex and data network analysis, minimizing in uence of rumors on social networks, blockchain Markov modelling, fraud detection, data mining, internet of things (IoT), internet of vehicles (IoV), and others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030046477
- ISBN: 3030046478
- Publication Year: 2018