Computational Logic And Proof Theory: Third Kurt Gadel Colloquium, Kgc'93, Brno, Czech Republic, August 24 27, 1993. Proceedings
The proceedings of a biennial symposium on logic, theoretical computer science and the philosophy of mathematics are recorded in this volume. Emphasis is placed on proof theory, which although traditionally a discipline of mathematical logic, is also a central activity in computer science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540571841
- ISBN: 3540571841
- Publication Year: 1993